Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect personal information from you when you make a purchase, create an account, sign up for our newsletter, participate in a survey or promotion, or contact us with a question or concern. The personal information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. We use this information to process your orders, provide customer service, send promotional emails, improve our website and products, and conduct research.
We use analytics tools to understand how our website is being used and to improve our services. These tools collect anonymized data about your device and browsing behavior.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you submit a comment through our website, we collect the information you provide in the comment form, including your name and email address. We use this information to respond to your comment and to improve our website and services.
Security of Personal Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. These measures include data encryption, firewalls, and regular monitoring of our systems.
Accessing, Correcting, and Updating Your Personal Information
You have the right to access, correct, and update your personal information that we hold. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at [Support@localhost]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame.
Who We Share Your Data With
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers that perform certain services on our behalf, such as payment processing, shipping, data analysis, and customer service. These service providers are contractually bound to use your information only as necessary to provide the services we request.
- Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for joint marketing and promotional efforts, or for other purposes that we may disclose to you at the time we collect your information.
- Government or legal entities: We may disclose your information to government or legal entities if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal process, to protect our rights and property, or to protect the rights and property of others
- Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates in order to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you
- Other third parties: We may share your information with other third parties for other purposes that we may disclose to you at the time we collect your information.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
LAST UPDATED: Nov 16, 2022